Web Applications Engineer
Department: Information Technology
Post Date: 02/25/2021
Position Available Date: N/A
Implements and maintains university internal web applications and portals in conjunction with the university's strategic and operational plans. Develops internal web applications. Collaborates with Communication and Special Projects Division to develop umhb.edu web site framework as well as provision of technical assistance. Utilizes middleware to integrate third-party applications into established ERP system. Performs periodic internal web site updates.
1. A high school diploma or GED is required. An Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business, Information Systems, Art, Graphic Design, Web Design or related field is preferred.
2. A minimum of two (2) years of web design experience is required (employment, freelance work or any combination to equal two years' experience will be considered).
3. Proficiency in PHP is required.
4. General knowledge of Linux system administration and troubleshooting is required.
5. General knowledge of SEO is required.
6. Proficiency in HTML/XHTML and CSS is preferred .
8. Proficiency in the CRAFT content management system is preferred.
9. Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is preferred.
10. Business writing skills are strongly preferred.
11. Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) is required.
12. Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
13. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
14. Must be at least 21 years of age.
15. Must possess a current and valid Texas driver's license and be insurable under UMHB auto policy.
Salaries and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the Apply Now link to apply for this position.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application.
Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18o7tx4m
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency $GUID