University of Idaho
Technology Solutions Partner Manager
Division/College: Information Technology Services
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $70,000.00 annually or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Technology Solutions Partners support faculty and staff using technology to meet the University of Idaho's teaching, learning and research mission. The TSP team is the primary ITS liaison, technology service representative and technical advisor for many in the University of Idaho community. The TSP team directly interacts and supports customers with their information technology needs and resolving issues.
The Technology Solutions Partner (TSP) Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and cultivating statewide enterprise support solutions for University faculty, staff and students. The TSP manager will manage, coach and motivate a team of TSP's, perform process engineering and communicating to a variety of audiences through numerous media channels. As part of the TSP leadership team, they will report to the Director of Technology Partnerships
Duties may include:
- Lead, manage and develop a team of TSPs
- Develop and maintain standards
- Oversee the delivery of solutions
- Conduct surveys and monitor TSP customer feedback
- Develop partnerships within the U of I community
- Manage budgets
- Work as an active member of the division leadership team
- Perform daily TSP duties, taking on high-priority incidents or requests
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7 years in an information technology role, specifically providing direct customer technical support
- Coaching others in providing customer service
- Working in a team environment to accomplish shared goals
- Bachelors Degree in an information technology field
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification or equivalent
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification or equivalent
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification
- Demonstrated experience with assignment coordination and staff management, service delivery processes, intra/inter-team communications, budgeting, and measures/metrics
- Working within a complex network infrastructure and VoIP equipment, operation and application
- Managing endpoints utilizing tools such as SCCM, Active Directory, Azure tools and Jamf in a complex, large enterprise
- Working in higher education
- Strong customer service orientation with the commitment and drive to provide first class customer service and support
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications and the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Frequently lifts, carries and/or otherwise moves information technology equipment weighing up to 50 pounds indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to:
- Traverse between buildings, floors within buildings
- Climb ladders
- Crawl or maneuver in tight places.
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
Posting Number: SP004014P
Posting Date: 07/10/2023
Open Until Filled: Yes
Position will remain open until a qualified pool of applicants has been identified. Applications received on or before July 24, 2023 will receive first consideration. In your letter of qualification, using details and examples, please address all of the required and preferred qualifications for this position and how your experience and skills align.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency