Systems Analyst – Information Technology Division
Full-time, Non-Unit Professional position.
Funding Source: State
2. Resolves functional users' questions and problems, escalating issues to other ITD staff or vendor support as required.
3. Performs application programming and report development as necessitated by project requirements, ensuring adherence to established security standards.
4. Develops and maintains standard data inquiries for regulatory compliance and other purposes.
5. Reviews system upgrades and version releases, and coordinates planning with Enterprise Applications team, other ITD departments, and stakeholders.
6. Analyzes workflow, use of system features, and data management for ERP applications when working with user departments. Collaborates with functional staff to increase productivity and efficiency through feature implementation, supplemental programs and reports, or system modification.
7. Learns and supports new academic and administrative applications as needed.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
**Please Note: Candidates for employment should be aware that all Holyoke Community College students, faculty, and staff must be fully vaccinatedby January, 2022. Accordingly, initial employment is dependent upon receipt and verification of full vaccination status records; details of how to fulfill vaccine record verification requirements will be provided during the hire and onboarding process.
- All candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States. HCC is not sponsoring H1B Visa.
- Pre-Employment Background check, including Criminal History will be conducted for all positions.
Holyoke Community College is committed to excellence and opportunity through diversity in education and employment. Holyoke Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, maternity leave, and national origin, in its education programs or employment.
***An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer***
THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency