- Systems Administrator - Information Technology
- Go to our website »
Systems Administrator – Information Technology
The Systems Administrator will share responsibility for supporting all mission critical systems. The Systems Administrator will work closely with both the Director of IT and AVP for Information Services as well as key contractors and vendor teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor Teams VOIP system
- Participate in the troubleshooting of system issues internally and coordinate efforts with managed services and other third party providers or operational support entities
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, administration, and testing of backup and recovery plans
- Build, maintain, monitor LAN and wireless environment
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Conduct routine and emergency maintenance of all system elements
- Conduct Tier 2 server administration and coordinate Tier 3 server administration with managed services provider
- Resolve a wide range of system issues including troubleshooting software, hardware, and network issues and addressing trouble tickets and service tasks
- Troubleshoot alerts generated by a server monitoring
- Communicate/coordinate scheduled authorized outages
- Manage Windows endpoints via Microsoft tools
- Build and maintain process and procedure manual for the role
- Collaborate on campus security plan
- Read, modify, and develop bash scripts for monitoring and/or automation as necessary
How to Apply
Please navigate to the Employment page on the Fontbonne website (link below). Click on the job posting and then select one of the blue-highlighted "Apply" buttons at the bottom of the page to begin your application.
Interested applicants should submit a Cover Letter, Résumé and Contact information for three references.
Excellent Benefit Package offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D and Disability insurance, Paid Vacation/Sick Leave, a large number of paid office holidays and 403(b) Retirement Plan with matching contributions. Tuition Remission benefits available for employee and eligible spouse/dependents.
NOTE: Educational Transcripts and Certification Documentation may be requested during the interview process.
A standard background check will be done prior to hiring.
Director, Human Resources
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Our Mission & Vision
Fontbonne University, a Catholic institution founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, provides transformative education committed to the common good, inspiring students to become global citizens who think critically and act ethically to create a more just world.
About Fontbonne University
Fontbonne University is a vibrant and strong academic institution located in the Clayton suburb within the St. Louis metropolitan area. We were founded by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and established in the Catholic tradition, yet we serve and welcome a diverse group of students from all faiths, cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs. With nearly 1,000 students enrolled, we offer Division III athletics, a large range of student organizations, and more than 100 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. Fontbonne University is uniquely situated to offer the best of city sights and scenes coupled with beautiful and historic homes and neighborhoods.
Believing that diversity contributes to academic excellence and to rich and rewarding communities, Fontbonne University is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty, staff and student body. Candidates from historically under-represented groups, whose work furthers our diversity and inclusion efforts and who bring to campus varied life experiences, perspectives and backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Open your mind. Follow your heart. Take the leap. Challenging, welcoming, affordable. Fontbonne will prepare you for an engaged and rewarding life, no matter how you're called to serve.
- 4+ years of relevant system administration experience
- Heavy experience in server visualization
- Data center support experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- SCCM imaging experience a plus
- Cisco Meraki router, firewall and switch experience
- 6+ years of relevant system administration experience
- Security knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a timely fashion
- Ability to function as a team member in a small environment by working across a wide spectrum of tasks
- Strong speaking, writing, and documentation skills
- Flexibility to work occasional evening hours and to share emergency contact responsibilities
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xG48PAf2GgekwhbD6CxxwP
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency