BioStem Technologies is looking for a dedicated Systems Administrator to join our dynamic team in Pompano Beach, Florida. The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing technical assistance and will manage and maintain the NetSuite ERP system, and Salesforce system, and work with the various business areas such as Sales, Operations, Quality, and Finance to provide the necessary support and customizations for their processes, as it pertains to both platforms and other solutions as needed. The successful candidate is expected to be onsite with ad hoc remote possible with the manager's approval.
- Administrating the NetSuite and Salesforce platforms, including managing updates, configurations, and issue resolution.
- Manage NetSuite and Salesforce integrations with internal and external systems
- Manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, and workflows to meet business requirements.
- Manage user roles and permissions in NetSuite and Salesforce
- Refresh the NetSuite Sandbox environment monthly
- Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite and Salesforce upgrades
- Assist with data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
- Discuss ongoing requirements with business areas and suggest solutions in NetSuite/Salesforce, or provide the necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
- Effectively work with Oracle Advanced Customer support (ACS) for NetSuite functionality changes
- Work with the business areas to generate custom reports as necessary
- Ensure that the Salesforce environment supports proper functionality and performance.
- Participate in code reviews, follow coding standards, and ensure optimal design patterns.
- Willingness to learn and at times share with and train areas of the business as a subject matter expert
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or 2-4 years as a NetSuite Developer or Salesforce Developer; or an acceptable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with Swift, Angular, and/or ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce integrations. Experience with Descartes preferred, or some other third-party middleware software.
- Experience with custom API connections and custom coding.
- Expertise in working with vendors and partners to configure and develop software solutions.
- Ability to participate in requirement gathering sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design.
- Ability and willingness to travel may be required as needed to achieve business objectives.
- Salesforce Developer or NetSuite Certification(s) preferred
- Salesforce Pardot development experience a nice to have
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methods & tools. Jira preferred.
- Web development support for domain and web hosting is preferred, but not required.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/5DXyYVuYQWZXosdpOfaAzJ
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency