PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining software applications spanning a wide range of operating systems, application platforms, languages, databases, web and backend services. This role will also work and provide insight and support within other areas of IT, including networking, systems and operations. The Software Developer will report directly to the Software Development Manager.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of new programs
- Participate in the development of new testing and monitoring systems
- Provide technical expertise and skill to perform software design, development, documentation, and implementation
- Monitor the availability and function of production systems
- Recommend and implement various security enhancements as needed
- Maintain, manage and test existing applications
- Provide comprehensive support to internal users and resolve outstanding problems and issues
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure functionality and performance
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCIES
- Full-stack developer who understands concepts of software engineering
- 3+ years programming experience in Perl, Go and/or Vue
- Strong SQL skills
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
- Strong aptitude for programming and problem solving
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time and operate under tight time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, internally and externally
- Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience a plus
This is not a remote-work position. The candidate must reside in the Austin metro region and will work in the Script Care Austin office.
Commensurate with experience.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/p7DV6RhdRoY8TqlocdOWN
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency