The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for providing programming, automation and reporting support, in the Student Financial Aid Office and serving as liaison with ITS. Other responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing OnBase electronic form and workflow solutions
- Reporting and analyzing data using SQL, PowerBI, Crystal Reports and other reporting platforms.
- Exhibiting integrity, creativity and flexibility when working on group projects
- Identifying and presenting technical options to the Student Financial Aid Office
A Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant work experience is required. A Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant work experience are preferred.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu/about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
View the full position description: Senior Systems Analyst. Please submit an on-line application at http://jobs.baylor.edu/postings/5949 along with a cover letter and resume.
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For." Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Illuminate.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency