- SENIOR DATA ANALYST, CIDA Data Analytics Group (23500588750425)
- Go to our website »
SENIOR DATA ANALYST, CIDA Data Analytics Group (23500588750425)
Tracking Code: 23500588750425
The Senior Data Analyst is a key member of the Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics team at Boston University. Reporting to the Assistant Director, Data Analytics, the Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for identifying requirements and implementing data analytics solutions to create efficiencies, increase visibility to key performance metrics, and improve or enhance processes through automation.
Major duties of this position include:
- Lead data projects and initiatives to help drive a culture of innovation and data-driven decisions within Financial Affairs.
- Drive efficiencies through automation and process improvement.
- Project/Program Management
- Create project plan, including stakeholder analysis, timeline, and breakdown of tasks.
- Build and maintain relationship with project stakeholders.
- Communicate progress and maintain deadlines for on-time project delivery.
- Remain current on best practices, new software and programming languages, and soft-skills through training.
- Serve as a committee member (or leader) on a strategy sub-team, or other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree and at least 5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics and visualization and 1+ years managing projects.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and communication skills along with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Must have strong organizational skills, analytical/quantitative skills, and familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven ability to critically assess, drive action, and deliver meaningful results as an individual contributor in a fast-paced environment
- High level of technical and analytical capabilities, skilled at decision-making under uncertainty, combined with a commonsense approach
- Ability to work optimally and collaboratively in a small, collegial, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to present views effectively, persuasively, and with appropriate conviction to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences, including senior leadership.
- MBA or relevant masters degree
- Previous experience with SAP, PowerBI, and VBA and Python a plus.
Interested applicants are asked to upload a resume, list of references (if available), and submit a cover letter addressed to 'Hiring Manager Senior Data Analyst, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- This position has a budgeted annual salary range of $85k-$95k.
- Boston University's generous benefits package includes health, dental, life insurance, and paid time off! Full-time employees are also eligible for tuition remission for courses at Boston University. Note: the remission benefit extends to dependents as well. For more details on benefits, please refer to the Boston University benefits page at https://www.bu.edu/hr/employee-resources/benefits/.
- The department of Financial Affairs at Boston University values intellectual, cultural, and social diversity among its staff and students. We remain steadfast in our dedication to building a team that is inclusive and equitable and a place where all constituents can thrive.
- For all positions, we are looking for individuals who enjoy working with colleagues in a collaborative environment and who are flexible and creative. We strongly encourage applications from women and under-represented groups who share our interest in serving a university community with diverse needs, backgrounds, ethnicities, and abilities.
Job Location: BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary Grade: Grade 50
To apply, visit https://bu.silkroad.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=312076&company_id=15509&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=1018629&aid=1
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency