Mercy Flights is currently accepting applications for a full-time IT Support Specialist
Established in 1949, Mercy Flights is a non-for-profit company that was the first civil air ambulance service in the United States. Our focus is in on serving the community by providing quality clinical service, at a reasonable cost for 911 ambulance, helicopter and fixed wing transport.
The IT Support Specialist will install and maintain information systems and networks; including Computers, Phones, Office Equipment, and other Electronics, and coordinate improvements aiming for the highest functionality throughout the entire organization.
- Hours: 40 hours/week. (non-exempt), Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Starting Pay rate: $20.00/hr. (DOE).
- Benefits: Company paid medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k, and vacation time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with development and of maintenance of local networks in ways that optimize performance;
- Ensure network security issues and concerns are elevated to the department Manager;
- Set up workstation devices and necessary peripheral items (routers, phones, printers etc.), and verify they are working properly for staff prior to handover;
- Organize, schedule, and facilitate upgrades and maintenance for all technology throughout the organization with effective communication, authorization, and pre-planning;
- Coordinate on-premise network improvement and troubleshooting and collaborate with external service providers where applicable;
- Perform duties that assist compliance architecture, such as data storage management, metadata management, and change control;
- Establish, implement and maintain a complete IT Support system including a help-desk system and IT equipment inventory. Work with department Manager to develop metrics and measurements to ensure effective response times and customer service.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Technology, or relevant field is required. A combination of education, IT Certifications, and/or experience in a related field can be used in place of a degree;
- Minimum two (2) years' proven experience as an IT Technician, IT Help Desk and/or IT related Customer service;
- Experience as a network administrator is preferred;
- Experience in on-premise network security and data-privacy;
- Experience in system architecture may be advantageous;
- Certification as an IT Technician preferred (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, etc.);
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks and projects efficiently;
- Sufficient ability to support colleagues physically on site, and in remote working conditions (remote access support);
- Willingness and ability to work independently or with a team.
How to apply:
Application packets are available at www.mercyflights.com or call the Human Resources department at (541) 858-2647. To ensure consideration, a completed Mercy Flights application packet and resume must be received no later than Friday, July 2, 2021. Incomplete applications and/or resumes will not be accepted or considered for review.
Mercy Flights is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/r74YPwsBwV56cjPpizR82
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency