This ad is expired.
Tarrant County College District
Posting Number: F004685
Position Status: Full Time
Assignment Length: This field only applies to Faculty
Grant Funded: No
Class Code: 11
Pay Rate: Commensurate with education and experience
Location: District, Trinity River
Department: DT Enterprise Project Mgt
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the District Director of the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) has overall responsibility of EPMO processes, facilitates the intake and prioritization of projects to ensure alignment with college-wide strategic priorities and provides effective project management governance and delivery of enterprise solutions. The EPMO supports the project management of IT and, where applicable, projects across the College District including enterprise-wide projects in support of the College's 8 Principles and 3 Goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures:
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures:
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Skilled in excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with senior leadership and diverse populations
- Skilled using project management software (Smartsheet, MS Project, TeamDynamix) and M365 productivity suite at the proficient level
- Skilled using project management applications and enterprise systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and a setting that is diverse and urban
- Ability to think critically to effectively solve and communicate problems in a fast-paced environment where the demands for work are varied, and unpredictable in scope and volume
- Ability to analyze data and provide sound recommendations based on policy, procedure, practice, and existing regulations
- Ability to delegate work appropriately to faculty and staff to meet College and campus deliverables
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit https://jobs.tccd.edu/postings/28997
Tarrant County College is an equal opportunity/equal access institution.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency