- Proactively manages research compliance software and process solution requirements for, at a minimum, the Institutional Review Board (iRIS) and Conflict of Interest (Osprey)
- Define and analyze system application problems. Design and test standards and solutions. This requires working with multiple administrative offices and knowledge of institutional processes, goals and requirements, along with software functionality.
- Create, evaluate and implement application and workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production aspects with vendor.
- Validates results by testing application against requirements.
- Ensures operation by training users and providing ongoing support and documentation.
- Serve as the main technical contact working with the vendor to establish specifications, coordinate production and rollout of new functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems. Implement new processes.
- Resolve user setup issues
- Review, update and troubleshoot system workflows
- Work with the other research compliance and management solution teams on integration and data exchange between systems (COI, Cayuse, Velos, etc)
- Develop reports, data extracts and dashboard to provide the necessary data to system stakeholders
- Oversee the management and support of the Research Resource Portal – and associated diverse functional needs.
Skills: working knowledge of SQL for reporting and data extracts.
- Education: BA/BS required. MA/MS preferred
- Formal DB/SQL training/education
- 3 years of relevant experience of which 1-2 years should be in an academic or healthcare setting
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/qqLdBgfnokEyuoQetGpAm
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency