Performs administrative duties in the management and coordination of a large specialized project and program. Under general supervision, performs varied and complex administrative duties requiring independent judgment and the application of established policies and procedures. May provide supervision and direction to clerical, paraprofessional or professional staff members.
- Responsible for management and evaluation of supervised staff within the System Administration team.
- Manage selected institutional servers, and associated IT services, as designated by the TTU Office of the CIO.
- Maintain current documentation of all hardware, applications, and support personnel.
- Lead project management, change management, and task tracking for the team.
- Maintain up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of server hardware and software; continuously evaluating new technologies to enhance server administration services.
- Provide problem analysis, procedural development, and system implementations in support of departmental and divisional business needs.
- Function as Network Site Coordinator (NSC) for Technology Support Department.
- Actively participate in Divisional initiatives representing the Technology Support department.
- Adhere to all appropriate Institutional policies (including IT OPs) and other relevant internal departmental policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Department Senior Director and IT Division leadership.
Bachelor's degree in the area of specialization or closely related field. Four years of related administrative and technical experience. Additional job related education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
Working level experience with Microsoft SharePoint. Working level experience working with LMS platforms (Bb).Working level experience with Microsoft PowerBI. Working level experience with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Working level experience with systems management solutions.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-44a88763dba1d94a9a6282c0ebff95a9